The Talent War is on!
In this strong economy, the need to find and keep the best people is a critical business competency. When we have the ideal team, executing our mandates and business plans become significantly easier. Having people who can think for themselves, communicate in a way that interrupts the status quo and drive the future in a productive way, are gold!
So the question is:
How do we attract these talented stars, and once they are on our team, how do we keep them?
In this action-packed, 2-hour seminar, we’ll uncover the following:
- What the top performers want from your company’s hiring process
- How to attract the best, even when candidates aren’t actively looking for a new position
- Best practices for retaining great people, especially during times of change and chaos
- Retention principles and how to create an optimal culture where these principles can thrive
- How to become a best-in-class workplace that attracts and maintains top talent
- Finally, handling the “I want a promotion” conversation, when no opportunities currently exist
Troy Treleaven (Senior Vice-President, Dale Carnegie) and Victor Bernardo (Performance Consultant, Dale Carnegie) will reveal what the best companies are doing to create a workplace of choice and how you can do the same with your organization.