Start the New Year with a clear action plan to turn your vision into reality.
This is not another typical goal setting workshop. Goal Setting Mastery by Dale Carnegie® was developed with a specific focus on a proactive approach to “achieving” set goals that are congruent with our inner motivations/aspirations and to “create” the results we want in both our personal and professional lives.
You can expect this complimentary workshop to be packed with practical and time tested exercises to assist you to create the results you want in 2019.
Markham: January 7, 2019
Mississauga: January 9, 2019
Toronto: January 10, 2019
Burlington: January 8, 2019
Kitchener: January 9, 2019
St. Catharines: January 10, 2019
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why traditional Goal Setting does not work?
- Clarify, prioritize and design actions based on your highest aspirations and values.
- How to show up powerfully at our workplace and lead in today’s economy?
- How to keep focused on goals when things get “too busy”?
- How to engage a team and gain willing cooperation?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
– Individuals from all levels of an organization who seek to increase their performance
– Past graduates of Dale Carnegie® training
– University and college students
Inquire about offering this workshop on-site: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us for more information: 905-826-7300 / 1-800-361-2032