About the Certificate
Master the capabilities demanded in today’s business environment. Complete this program and gain the confidence to be a persuasive communicator, creative problem solver and focused leader.
Learn to establish realistic goals, carry out a business plan, manage resources, boost team and individual performance, and lead successful change initiatives.
What You Will Learn
- Make an impact through communication
- Maintain composure under pressure
- Create a vision
- Build confidence and risk-taking skills
- Motivate others and gain loyalty
- Lead a winning team
- Establish standards and accountability
- Plan and deliver powerful presentations
- Master the eight-step planning process
- Align performance goals with strategy
Required Courses (visit toronto.dalecarnegie.com to view our training schedule.)
A Certificate issued by the University of Central Missouri will be awarded upon completion of these Courses and submission of a nominal administration fee.
Please contact us to register or for more information on our Certificates.