Are you ready to discover skills that last a lifetime?
Dale Carnegie for Young Adults is designed to prepare young people for the real world. It gives them the skills they need to reach their goals and live up to their full potential – at school, home, and work. The curriculum was developed with feedback from students. It consists of eight three-hour, highly interactive sessions that include real-life scenarios and role-playing.
Today, the world is more complex, competitive and demanding than ever before. Young people often need to balance school, work and relationships while at the same time, working and planning for their future. Dale Carnegie for Young Adults can help teens become more confident and better able to cope with the pressure and stress adolescents face.
Skills that last a lifetime
This course focuses on five key areas that are critical for future success:
- Building Self-confidence
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skill Development
- Teamwork and Leadership Skills
- Effective Attitude Management
How Students & Parents Benefit
Graduates tell us that their new skills have made them:
- Highly focused on their goals
- Better decision makers when faced with difficult choices
- More persuasive communicators
- Better prepared when applying to college or interviewing for jobs
- Able to confront problems and challenges in a more positive way
Register now for the Generation.Next program
3 Consecutive Days
March 17, 18 & 19, 2020 from 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.