What You’ll Learn:
- Break your fear of public speaking.
- A presentation structure designed to give you confidence.
- Apply a positive attitude towards making presentations.
- Accelerate skill development through practice and coaching.
- Focus on the opportunities and advantages for mastering public speaking.
Why You Want to Learn It:
- Connect and engage with your audience.
- Create a positive first impression.
How it Will Help You:
- Stretch out of your comfort zone.
- Tap into your strengths.
- Empower yourself with the ability to think on your feet.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals, college/university students, employees and managers with little or no public speaking experience; who understand that public speaking is a key ingredient of success.
Contact us for upcoming workshop dates or to learn more.