What Are the 3 Things Missing to Ignite Ontario Businesses and their Teams?
by Kevin D. Crone
From over two years of research, we conclude that 54% of Ontario businesses are struggling to wake up their business to:
- find bigger sales
- get their offering and the story to the market right so it matches customer motivations
- get their sales and marketing right to find more customers
- get their team engaged in what has to be done to make changes and improve their productivity
- build leaders to lead change and succession
This is important because only…
• 14% of customers can actually see the difference between the offerings of competing companies.
• 38% appreciate service, responsiveness and quality products as the reason for giving vendors new business.
• 35% of employees are engaged and interested in anything the business does, let alone what they do.
Ontario small to medium-sized companies do little to build leaders of change, let alone for succession.
What has to be done?
– Management has to do some rethinking in a safe place to get all that right – quickly.
– Managers are the key to turning engagement around and employees need to be involved in the thinking, especially in the key initiatives to get the business right.
– Companies need to coach and manage their talent and provide development to help employees be more engaged, productive and grow so the business has the capacity to hit goals while building leaders.
No one can avoid these trends. We hope you can be open to doing what it takes to adjust to an ever-changing world.
Incidentally I am helping companies this spring to wake up their businesses by coaching small teams (2 groups) of managers/sales managers to climb the tree… assess what is really going on … and climb down to give the business marketing and sales direction, rethink what has to be in place to sell bigger deals and grow revenues.
Group 1: March 25th all day and March 26th for half a day
Group 2: April 10th all day and April 11th for half a day
To get started, join Group 1 or 2. For full details, contact me directly.
Have a great week!
Kevin D. Crone
Chairman, Dale Carnegie Business Group
email@example.com or 905-826-7300 / 1-800-361-2032
Not a Monday Morning Mentor subscriber yet? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe.
Read past issues in the Monday Morning Mentor Blog.
A Special Invitation from Kevin D. Crone, Canada’s Monday Morning Mentor…
There was a day when sales worked!
In those days:
- Product peddlers could start pitching with their product benefits and people would listen.
- Whether salespeople dropped in or had appointments to see what their prospects or customers needed and take orders, buyers would give them the time!
- Even professional solution-sellers could stop in to see customers, and the client would appreciate the visits and the solutions that were found for them!
Well, where are the leads now? The sales? Read More
Executive Coaching Series: The New Sales/Marketing Transition (Register Here)
Tuesday, April 15th
2:30 – 5:00 pm
As always, you will enjoy Kevin’s style, the peer conversation and the insights revealed in the new research.
If you have questions, please email Chee Vang at email@example.com or call our office at 905-826-7300 / 1-800-361-2032.
Visit us at www.dalecarnegie.ca
For more Monday Morning Mentor blogs, events and resources!