Weekly Tips for the Digital Workplace
by DC Editor
Do you feel like your work environment is getting the better of you? Feeling a little under-appreciated?
Here are 7 tips to help:
1. Demonstrate your value. Talk less, do more.
2. Build up colleague interaction. Interacting with your colleagues will allow you to build friendships and respect organically.
3. Smile often. When you conquer a goal, celebrate your success both individually and as a team.
4. Collaborate. Be open to different work styles and strive to work effectively.
5. Set limitations and establish your boundaries. Minimize stress levels by monitoring “what’s on your plate.”
6. Practice patience. Good things take time.
7. Avoid gossip. Period!
Copyright © 2015 Dale Carnegie & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
|This email was sent by: Dale Carnegie
780 Third Avenue, Concourse Level New York, NY 10017 USA