The 5 Reasons Why Salespeople Don’t Improve their Sales
- Most sales reps don’t study sales. Eighty-five percent of salespeople have not read one single book on sales.
- Most salespeople think the reason they are losing sales is because “Our price is too high.”
- Most salespeople go to half-day and full-day seminars that inspire and educate – but don’t improve selling skills or help create necessary habits.
- Most salespeople develop bad habits after their first three months in sales that persist for their whole career.
- Most salespeople mistake “order taking” for actual selling, often forgetting to create genuine value for their customers
|If any of this sounds familiar, you won’t want to miss the upcoming Sales Success Program, starting Monday, September 22nd, 2014
Create explosive sales growth with the techniques you’ll learn from the dynamite combination of Jeffrey Gitomer and Dale Carnegie Training. Two of the greatest names in selling have joined forces to create theSales Success Program.
This never-before-seen combination will give you the attitude, confidence and systems you need to become the award winner you know you can be.
As Jeffrey says, “People don’t like to be sold, but they love to BUY!” Let Jeffrey and Dale Carnegie show you how to tap into your customers’ desire to buy in a way you never could before.
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Salespeople – whether new hires or experienced professionals – who want to master a practical sales process and drive their performance to new levels of success.
Mondays: September 22nd, 29th and October 6th
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Dale Carnegie Centre of Excellence (map)
103-2121 Argentia Road
$1925.00 + HST. Includes books and materials. Group rates available.