Are you a Momentum Builder or Destroyer?
Today, everyone must step up to lead, be an innovator and a momentum builder in order for our businesses to grow and compete. These skills and mindsets are at the core of what makes the best employees the most valuable in any organization.
In this two-hour workshop, we’ll examine the subtle but impactful differences between traditional management skills and what it takes to be a momentum builder and leader to create a huge business impact.
At This Workshop You Will:
- Define what creates momentum and creativity and what doesn’t
- Understand the skills, attitudes and knowledge that comes with being a change leader
- Experience and learn Dale Carnegie’s proprietary innovation team process that has created millions of dollars of business value for organizations
- Prepare to take this innovation process back to your business to make an impact immediately
- Learn more about our two game changing leadership and management programs that are adding thousands of dollars of bottom-line results to businesses everywhere
Who Should Attend:
Leaders and Managers that want to make things happen, ignite enthusiasm and momentum in their businesses.
This workshop can be customized for your company. If interested, contact us at 905.826.7300.
For more information, please contact us:
Email: email@example.com or call: 905-826-7300 / 1-800-361-2032