Are you a Momentum Builder or Destroyer?
Today, everyone must step up to lead, be an innovator and a momentum builder in order for our businesses to grow and compete. These skills and mindsets are at the core of what makes the best employees the most valuable in any organization.
In this two-hour workshop, we’ll examine the subtle but impactful differences between traditional management skills and what it takes to be a momentum builder and leader to create a huge business impact.
At This Workshop You Will:
- Define what creates momentum and creativity and what doesn’t
- Understand the skills, attitudes and knowledge that comes with being a change leader
- Experience and learn Dale Carnegie’s proprietary innovation team process that has created millions of dollars of business value for organizations
- Prepare to take this innovation process back to your business to make an impact immediately
- Learn more about our two game changing leadership and management programs that are adding thousands of dollars of bottom-line results to businesses everywhere
Who Should Attend:
Leaders and Managers that want to make things happen, ignite enthusiasm and momentum in their businesses.
Join us for this free workshop in Toronto, Mississauga or Markham.
Fairmont Royal York Hotel – 100 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5J 1E3
Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa – 8500 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario L6G 1A5
Dale Carnegie Center of Excellence – 2121 Argentia Road Suite 103, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2X4
For more information, please contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 905-826-7300 / 1-800-361-2032