In most companies, opportunities don’t come around as often as they used to. When it does, most of us seldom notice those opportune moments before they have already passed by. So, how can we advance our career faster? Better yet, how can we make our promotions happen?
In today’s business reality where organizations need to do more, better, faster and with less resources, it can be very difficult to get noticed or receive the deserved recognition.
You are cordially invited to join our upcoming complimentary workshop and learn some proven ways to increase our chances of getting noticed and getting promoted faster!
We will review best practices, tips and tools to help start developing your personal strategy to advance your career. At the completion of the workshop, you will leave with an intentional / written plan to advance your career.
Dates & Locations
Check back alter for next available dates!
Email us to ensure you receive the invitation:
- How the factors for “promotabilty” have changed.
- The critical factors that determine someone’s “promotability”.
- Review best practices of getting a promotion.
- Ten tips of getting promoted, faster.
- A specific tool to improve business relationships.
- Overview of the Dale Carnegie Course: Effective Communication and Human Relations
Contact us for more information!
905-826-7300 / 1-800-361-2032 / email@example.com