The Dale Carnegie Course: Meeting One
Look around you at successful business people, world leaders, professional athletes and entertainers. You’ll find a disproportionately high number of Dale Carnegie Course: Effective Communications and Human Relations graduates.
This course will help you master the capabilities demanded in today’s tough business environment. You’ll learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. And you’ll develop a take-charge attitude initiated with confidence and enthusiasm.
Working with a Dale Carnegie Business Coach can help you:
• Determine your vision and define goals that align with the organization
• Create action, accountability, and follow-through on your most important goals
• Gain willing cooperation, rather than mere compliance
• Develop strategies that meet or exceed organizational performance goals
• Lead others to drive results
• Capitalize on the Dale Carnegie principles to build critical business relationships
In short, the course will power you to move far beyond your comfort zone as you stretch for and attain ambitious new goals.
This is your invitation to experience Meeting One, as our guest.
By attending Meeting One, together we will:
– Create positive first impressions
– Practice a specific technique to Remember Names
– Expand our capacity to achieve our vision by committing to breakthroughs
– Communicate a clear vision
The Dale Carnegie Course: Effective Communications and Human Relations runs one night per week for 3.5 hours per session for 9 weeks in total (including Kick-off). This proven, time-spaced learning methodology allows you to practice between sessions so that these principles become part of your skill set.
Meeting One is open to guests. There is preparation required before attending. Once you have registered on-line, one of our coaches will call you to help you prepare for this meeting. To speak to us directly, please call: 905-826-7300 / 1-800-361-2032 or email email@example.com