Imagine Yourself Holding Listeners Spellbound And Captivated By Every Word.
Learn What It Takes To Fearlessly Deliver Knockdown, Inspiring And Engaging Presentations That Open Up New Doors Of Opportunity
If you are in a position that requires you to present to small or large groups, either to lead them in the right direction or influence them to taking action, then the Dale Carnegie® High Impact Presentations Workshop is for you.
Perhaps you fit into one of these categories:
- You’re in sales trying to persuade high-level prospects to buy a new product.
- You’re a manager trying to get employees to embrace a major change initiative.
- You’re a business owner urging competitors to engage in a collaborative venture.
- You’re taking on a new position and have to talk to groups of 3 people or more.
What ever the scenario, you have 30 seconds to leave a first impression. If you blow the first 30 seconds, you not only risk losing your listeners, you risk losing the opportunity to get your point across…the sole purpose of getting together in the first place.
Studies show that 87% of a person’s income is directly attributed to that person’s ability to confidently speak to groups.
What does this mean to you?
If you’re not a confident presenter, you could be losing out on earning extra money and on the lifestyle you deserve. You could be losing a promotion to those who may be less talented and less educated than you, but handle the fears of speaking under pressure.
Whether you know it or not, there is no other skill that, when mastered, has the potential to dramatically improve your career. Some may seem have a natural talent at public speaking, but everyone can learn this skill — including you!
“Before we hired the Dale Carnegie Business Group, we had an opportunity to use a competitor for building our presentation skills. The biggest difference for me was the positive atmosphere the Dale Carnegie coach brought to the table. The competitor was a bit derogatory; their methodology was much more inflexible i.e. ‘you need to do it exactly this way,’ After working with The Dale Carnegie High Impact Presentations coach, we left feeling good about what we had done vs. focusing on what we had done wrong.”
Director of Human Resources, EllisDon Construction Ltd.
We have the Answers you need to be Properly Prepared
You will learn how to turn your pre-presentation anxiety into positive methodical thoughts that will help you deliver a presentation with passion and enthusiasm. You will learn how to impress your audience every time and motivate people to take action. But first you should understand how to:
- Assess the audience
- Define the goals of the presentation
- Develop a central theme
- Persuade the audience with supporting facts and examples
Once you’ve mastered and understand the basics, you can move onto the proper delivery of a powerful presentation. Only after you have grasped the ability to properly deliver should you focus on adding more impact to your delivery. These skills take time to master but are definitely obtainable with our expert coaching.
The Dale Carnegie® High Impact Presentations Workshop will also give you the ability to:
- Properly Structure a Presentation, build credibility and sell your idea
- Use Voice and Gesture to create strong and lasting impressions
- Handle a formal speech, impromptu remarks or a contentious press conference
Once you understand what you need to do before and during a presentation, you will be able to communicate boldly before anyone at any given time. You will present compelling messages and connect confidently with any audience which will ultimately generate new growth for you personally and professionally.
If you’re wondering why you should believe what we are saying here, and if it will really work for you, understand that Dale Carnegie is the pioneer of public speaking and has been recognized as such for 100+ years. Every other training company or organization has merely copied or worked from Dale Carnegie’s principles. In other words we practice what we preach.
It’s the Reason we’ve been able to Impact, Train, and Help over 7 Million Others Become Successful
Even if you are a little skeptical that we can make you better at presenting in front of crowds, here’s why we know that you can become a better speaker:
1. Presenting in front of groups or Public speaking is a skill. Like any other skill it can be learned and improved upon. Once you have the desire, all you need to learn are the secrets that have made others successful speakers.
2. Having been in the training industry for over 100 years, we know how to take concepts that seem difficult and make them easy for you to understand.
3. Once you become involved in this project, you will see you are not in it alone. You will share your experience with other like-minded people of different caliber who are going through the exact same process, and everyone will be critiqued individually so that all can learn.
4. You will be videotaped and then privately coached in a separate room to see exactly what you look like in front of a crowd. Your coach will ask you to point out your strengths and weaknesses, helping you realize where your focus on improvement really needs to be.
5. We have worked with people just like you, who were looking to better themselves and may have thought they couldn’t due to fear, confusion, or anxiety. If you are willing to put all of those emotions aside and put forth the effort we require of you, you will see that you really can do it, just like the millions before you.
“My expectations, going into the High Impact Presentations course, were that since I have been doing this for a while formal presentations,what can these guys really teach me about this. As a scientist by training, we are taught never to embellish or exaggerate, just speak the facts objectively. So I often felt that when I gave a talk, I was very careful not to be overly enthusiastic or to put too much passion into it because I didn’t want to come across as the ‘used car salesman’. What I needed, and only after the course did I realize this, was someone skilled to coach me in how not to be scared in doing just that. Now I use it correctly the passion and it comes across as genuine, the audience believes that I believe in what I am talking about.”
“The main benefit of the H.I.P. for me, was to see myself on tape delivering a variety of presentations and having the coaching feedback recorded. I am giving a series of speeches in the next few months and having the video to review before I do these will be a huge help.”
Dr. Niclas Stiernholm Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer, Trillium Therapeutics Inc.
Who Should Attend and Why?
High Impact Presentations will benefit managers who have some prior public speaking experience. It is particularly useful for executives who speak in front of groups, salespeople and anyone who meets the press. This is a more advanced project and is not recommended for those new to public speaking.
By becoming involved with a Dale Carnegie® High Impact Presentations Workshop, you will begin to see immediate results in your confidence, your delivery and in your results. You will have an advantage over your competition and win more sales because of your ability to properly present a persuasive and compelling argument.